Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. Les Brown

Last night while I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep I was thinking of all of the possibilities of a business idea.  I have a few and will be penning them on paper today.  Hopefully they look as good on paper as they did in my head. 

My life is what I have and will make it.  I choose to no longer carry the woe is me attitude.  Choices are what landed me here.  Maybe not intentionally bad choices....some of them where choices that needed to be made.  But all in all, I made those choices and it will be new choices that will get me to where I need to be in life. 

In the last few days I have gotten some great advice and alot of good opinions.  From some I heard things about myself that made me look in the mirror and say WTF.  But my actions are my actions, my words are my words...maybe not always intended to be hurtful but perceived as such.  Always said with the best of intentions, hoping to shine some kind of light on some things so that some wouldn't go through the same things I have.  But not seen as that.  It is what it is and time to stop dwelling and start changing!

Today I will start what will hopefully a great business plan that will change my future for myself and my children :)  Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment