Sunday, August 21, 2011

A thought....

I have done alot of reflecting the last couple of weeks.  I truly feel that I am so blessed with the friends and family i have.  My children are wonderful and despite my situation...I wouldn't change a thing.

Tomorrow the goal is to figure out what I want to do and put it on paper.  By the end of the week I would like to have started a business plan.  I want to provide better for my boys and God willing I will!

My past is my past and I'm only looking forward to the present and future.   Tis the reason there is not a back story in my blog.  I have never blogged up until today.  I have thought about doing it alot in the past few months.  And since I am recreating myself...there will not be any more thinking about doing things.  From now on I'm doing things.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment