Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"A smile is a language that even a baby understands."

 This morning we woke up and I wished Lil D a happy 9 month birthday...and this is the smile I got.  He is so amazingly happy all of the time!  And it is true when they say a smile is contagious.  No matter how down I feel, or how woh is me I am feeling...a glimpse of him beaming makes it all seem miniscule. 

Zayne Joseph

My oldest started his very first day of high school today.  I can not believe it.   From a baby to my 14 year old young man....He is my greatest accomplishment.  He is so outgoing, intelligent, thoughtful and caring.  He always puts people first and would give the shirt off of his back if it was needed.  I am excited to see where this new path leads him.  His current plan: graduate H.S. and go to Penn State-graduate with a degree in Architectural Engineering...he has also mentioned the Marine Corp.  Maybe the marines before college.  Idk, either way he has a great path laid out for himself...now to keep him focused. 

My little family is amazing.  I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment